Midday Activity Assistants Vacancies x2
Clarice Cliff Primary School is seeking to appoint two temporary Midday Activity Assistants to join our professional, friendly and motivated team. One position is temporary to cover maternity leave and the other is a permanent post.
Salary pro rata to L2, £17,711, 6.25 hours per week term time only.
We are looking for new staff members who:
- Will be responsible for the care of our children during the school lunch break.
- Are a caring adults with health, safety and welfare of the children always in mind
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Are aware of how to access first aid equipment and administer first aid where necessary (first aid training can be given)
- Are able to supervise children in the dinner hall and also on the KS1 playground
- Can ensure tables and floor areas are clean and safe at all times
- Encourage positive play
- Are aware of safeguarding children and will be prepared to attend a Safeguarding course.
- Have good basic Literacy and Numeracy skills
We can offer you a school which:
- Is popular and well resourced
- Has friendly, dedicated staff
- Has well behaved children
Applications can be downloaded from the School website or collected from the School Office.
Completed applications can be posted, hand delivered or emailed. Please email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org