Class Teacher and EYFS Leader
The Governors are seeking to appoint an experienced EYFS Leader to join our dynamic and forward thinking team. Please see the advert and job description below. This is a full time, permanent position with a TLR for leading EYFS. For further information or to arrange a visit please contact Mrs Rushton at email@example.com.
Midday Activity Assistants Vacancy - Temporary
Clarice Cliff Primary School is seeking to appoint two temporary Midday Activity Assistants to join our professional, friendly and motivated team. These positions are temporary to cover absence.
Salary pro rata to L2, £17,711, 5 hours per week term time only.
We are looking for new staff members who:
- Will be responsible for the care of our children during the school lunch break.
- Is a caring adult with health, safety and welfare of the children always in mind
- Has good behaviour management skills
- Is aware of how to access first aid equipment and administer first aid where necessary (first aid training can be given)
- Is able to supervise children in the dinner hall and also on the KS1 playground
- Can ensure tables and floor areas are clean and safe at all times
- Encourages positive play
- Is aware of safeguarding children and will be prepared to attend a Safeguarding course.
- Has good basic Literacy and Numeracy skills
We can offer you a school which:
- Is popular and well resourced
- Has friendly, dedicated staff
- Has well behaved children
Applications can be downloaded from the School website or collected from the School Office.
Completed applications can be posted, hand delivered or emailed. Please email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-opted Governor Vacancies
Are you passionate about children’s education?
Do you have any time to spare?
Are you willing to be involved with our School?
We have several vacancies on our Governing Board for Co-opted Governors and would welcome applications from people with experience in:
- Health and Safety
- Property Management
The Governing Board is responsible for the high standards and conduct within the school. It operates at a strategic level and is not involved in the day-to-day running of the school. Governors set the vision for the school, ensuring that the school works efficiently and effectively towards achieving its vision, and that the school provides a high quality education for its pupils. This is done by building a thorough knowledge of the school and its community and by building relationships with and being a critical friend to our staff.
We ask that our Governors are able to:
- Comply with our Governors Code of Conduct
- Attend termly Full Governing Body meetings
- Attend termly working party meeting for those that they become a part of
- Attend appeals meetings and extraordinary meetings as required
- Come into school for ‘link visits’ with an assigned member of staff who is responsible for overseeing a particular area and to report this back to the Governing Body.
- Attend relevant training to further their skills as a Governor
In return, our Governing Board commits to:
- Provide you with a Governor’s induction
- Offer relevant training and develop your skills as a Governor
- Provide an insight into the wider perspective of the school
- Give you the opportunity to make a difference to our school and the outcomes for our pupils
If you would like more information on what the role involves, or to request an application form, please contact Mrs Broadhurst or Miss Foxall via the school office